1125BV 10 DP : 800
Karela- Regulates glucose
Supports restoration of functional pancreatic beta cells that secrete insulin in the body, and helps maintain healthy glucose levels. Antioxidant properties help scavenge cell-damaging effects of free radicals and reduce the risk of glucose instability complications.
- Malayalam Name : Pavaykka
- Scientific Name: Momordicacharan
- Sanskrit Name: Karavallaka
- Ref: Ashtangahridayam
- Dosage Recommendation: 1-2 caplets twice daily or as directed by your physician.
- Composition: Each capsule contains: Karavellaka (Momordia charantia) fruit powder - 400 mg
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine