2750BV 30 DP : 2400
Curcuma longa-Antioxidant Activity and Joint Support
Unlike synthetic drugs, Curcuminoids, a key ingredient in Haridra, work against any type of inflammation in the body by targeting multiple pathways of inflammation at the cellular level. The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of Haridra assist in preventing the progression of diabetes related changes in organs like the kidneys, retina, nerve cells and minute blood vessels in the body.
- Malayalam Name : Manjal
- Scientific Name: Curcuma longa
- Sanskrit Name: Haridra
- Ref: Ayurveda formulary of India II
- Dosage Recommendation: 1-2 caplets twice daily or as directed by your physician.
- Composition: Each capsule contains: Haridra (Curcuma longa) rhizome powder – 500 mg.
- Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine.